Love Local Love Lakeview Giveaway
Our locally owned businesses need the support of the Lakeview community now more than ever. That's why we’re launching our Love Local Love Lakeview Giveaway program. When you buy products from a local retailer, order food for delivery or carryout, purchase a gift card, pay for services or support a local business in any way listed here, you can enter to win prizes, such as a $100 Lakeview Gift Card, tickets to the Lincoln Avenue Beer Stroll and Southport Cocktail Crawl, gift cards from local restaurants, products from local retailers and more.
How To Enter:You can enter through ONE of the following methods.1. Post a photo showing how you supported a Lakeview business on your Instagram or Twitter account. You must use #LoveLakeview and tag @thisislakeview as well as tag or include the name of the business you supported for your entry to be valid.OR2. Fill out this form and include a photo of your receipt as well as a photo of the item you purchased.
Date: April 22 - June 3, 2020Boundaries: Irving Park Road (North), Diversey Avenue (South), Racine Avenue (East), Ravenswood Avenue (West)*Member receipts from outside of the Lakeview Chamber's main service area are also eligible for this program
- You will receive one entry for every business you support.
- For an entry to be valid through option #1, you must post a photo on your Instagram or Twitter, tag @thisislakeview, tag or name the business you supported and use #LoveLakeview.
- For an entry to be valid through option #2, you must complete this form with the correct information and include a photo of your receipt and a photo of the item you purchased.
- By submitting a photo to enter this giveaway, you grant the Lakeview Chamber the right to use your photo for marketing purposes and share on our social media accounts.
- This giveaway will run from April 22 through June 3, 2020.
- Submissions will be accepted starting April 22 through five days after the completion of the giveaway on June 3. All purchases to enter the giveaway must be made between April 22 - June 3, 2020.
- One prize will be awarded bi-weekly on Wednesdays with all remaining prizes being awarded after the culmination of the program on June 10. Winners will be selected randomly.
- No purchase necessary to win. You can enter through option #1 and use a photo to showcase how you supported a local business, such as by taking a free virtual class or writing a positive review. See ideas for how to support local businesses here.
- As a reminder, please consult resources provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Illinois Department of Public Health, and Chicago Department of Public Health before making any decisions that could put your health or the health of others in jeopardy.